– In life and travelling I always linger over anyone has a story to tell.
– General knowledge is a shoot that needs to be watered on a daily basis.
– Television and media fob us off with ouncountable fake news. Many of them are filtered, manipulated, lacking, in whole or in part misleading. How much could we stand up against the mediatic storm? A great cure is spreading positive news.
– Planned obsolescence is the daughter of disposable products and the granddaughter of consumerism.
– Women are chasing after beauty while dreaming Prince Charming, men are chasing after a mistress, and they lived unhappily ever after.
– Marriage is like a glass container with no cap, where love soon evaporates.